Monday, July 6, 2009

My 1st. Blog...Thx for visiting!!!

hmm...1st time write my personal blog nia....haha....caz can be a teacher....so i can spend some time to write blog la....
Today quite busy nia....after wake up.....then go to mentakab hospital take the Borang Am 402....which need to apply for medical check up....go with mum n yeoh kai xeong....take tat form ad then go clinic chin do medical check up~~

Yawn....after finish medical check up then sure eat breakfast with my friend lo....caz yesterday puasa...no eat supper....juz only can drink nia....damn hungry....so i call one 'sos mee' n 'wat tan hor'...hahaha....luckily i can finish eat all....if not waste lo@@ after eating....then do my 1st thing!! SLEEP..zZz...

Until afternoon 4.30pm only wake up...believe it? I very like to sleep ma...hahaha...after wake up then i go jogging at cheratin tasik there with my mum and yeoh kai xeong lo...he also with his family...finish jogging....kena buy batik pula.....caz go teacher's collage nid to wear nia~~if not i also wont buy ya@@...

When bak home is 7.30pm ad...quickly eat my dinner and do housework...~~....wooh....tired nia...after finish the housework then only start writing my new blog! haha....thx for ur visiting o...guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment